15 Blaine Drive
- Type: Residential
- Style: Bungalow "Raised Bungalow"
- Bedrooms: 3 "4th bedroom in the basement"
- Bathrooms: 3 "1x5 pc and 2x3 pc"
- Garage/Parking: Double, Attached
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Type: Irregular
- Lot Size: 93ft x 149.25ft "Narrows to 47.00 feet in the back, 142.4 Feet in the North"
- Taxes: $7,840.15 CAD (2017)
- MLS ® #: C4103053
Charming Large Raised Bungalow, Huge Frontage, Premium Lot In One Of The Most Exclusive And Prestigious Areas, Walking Distance To The Bridle Path Neighbourhood, Across The Street From Acclaimed Edwards Garden And Toronto Botanical Garden, Nestled Among Monster Mansions, Close Proximity To Shopping, Highways And Steps From The TTC, Ideal Property To Build A Dream On, Renovate Or Enjoy As/Is,
Extras:All Existing Appliances In (As Is/Where Is) Condition, All Window Coverings, All Light Fixtures, Furnace (2 Yrs), New Roof (2 Yrs),
Every piece of iformation provided here is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.