We're the Real Estate Leaders. No one in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
What began in Denver, Colo., in 1973, is now a global real estate franchise network that spreads across six continents.
The revolutionary RE/MAX Concept has grown into a network of more than 130,000 agents in more than 67 countries with more than 7,000 offices.
RE/MAX Associates, lead the industry in production, experience (average of 12 years) and professional designations.
The RE/MAX Balloon, with its "Above the Crowd!®"slogan, is one of the most recognizable business logos in the world.
- With more than 120 RE/MAX Hot Air Balloons around the globe, RE/MAX has one of the world's largest balloon fleets.
RE/MAX is the No. 1 real estate organization in Canada and in the United States.
The first RE/MAX region outside the United States and Canada was the Caribbean Basin, opened in 1991 and It has expanded into many countries across Europe, Asia, Australia and Southern Africa, Spain, Israel, Italy,and Germany are to name a few.
RE/MAX - now an established industry leader - celebrated its 40th anniversary at the 2013 RE/MAX International Convention. Young in years but mature in experience, RE/MAX looks ahead to even greater development and success in its next quarter century.
Community involvement is highly valued at all levels of the RE/MAX organization - from individual Associates to RE/MAX offices, regions, and RE/MAX International.
RE/MAX cause marketing and charity fund raising take on many forms:
- Most recently, RE/MAX has become a national co-sponsor of the Breast Cancer Survivor Recognition Program at Komen Race for the Cure® events.
- The RE/MAX organization has been the official real estate sponsor of the Children's Miracle Network since 1992.
- Each year, about 20 charities host fund-raising golf tournaments at Sanctuary, the private course of RE/MAX International co-founders Dave and Gail Liniger.
- RE/MAX International is the first major sponsor of The Wildlife Experience, a conservation and community center promoting understanding of the natural world and its conservation through art and education.
All these venues and more represent the RE/MAX network's commitment to community involvement, serving the public beyond its real estate needs.